There is 1 Current Vacancy Please see below
Teaching Assistant Post x 1 Covering Maternity Leave
Martenscroft Nursery School and Children’s Centre,
33 Epping Street, Hulme, Manchester, M15 6PA
The following opportunity is available to join our outstanding integrated nursery school and children’s centre and become part of a committed and supportive multi-disciplinary staff team. Teaching Assistant – Level 1
School: Martenscroft Nursery School and Children’s Centre
Start date: As as soon as possible after Interview
Salary: Grade 2, New SCP 2, £17,711 per annum (On new scales from April 2019)
Contract: We are offering two temporary posts to cover maternity leaves. These posts are all year round 35 hours a week and for one year or the return of the postholders whichever is sooner.
Applications close: 31st May 2019
Short listing date: 4th June 2019
Interview date: 7th June 2019
Applications are invited from creative thinking and self-evaluating candidates to work in our inclusive and multi-cultural early years provision who:
- Enjoy working with children from the age of 4 months to 4 years.
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for children’s learning and well-being.
- Have proven experience of working within the Early Years Foundation Stage and a good understanding of the principles of child development and early learning processes.
- Have a commitment to personal continuous self-development and service improvement.
- Are confident and motivated and works well as part of a team.
- Will help provide a stimulating and creative learning experience for all children within our setting.
- Have warmth, care and sensitivity when dealing with children and adults.
This position requires NVQ Level 1 or above qualification
Martenscroft is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to DBS and as part of this process. Please be aware that we will be contacting referees for a reference before the interview.
To request an application pack please contact Wendy Fillingham or Deirdre Broomhead via email email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org telephone 0161 226 1266 or by visiting the centre to collect an application pack. Please return completed application forms to Wendy Fillingham at Martenscroft Nursery School and Children’s Centre.