We are proud to be in partnership with the M20 Learning Trust. The M20 Learning trust believes in the transformational and life-enhancing power of education, in children’s rights and the values of respect, dignity and non-discrimination We respect people of all faiths and none. We believe in honesty, respect for the law and service to our communities. We are committed to sustainability. Please click here to find out more information.
In addition to partnership working for services delivered directly from the school, we have also established a number of key external partnerships.
- We are a Strategic Partner with Teach Manchester.
- Heart of Manchester
- Health and Social partnerships - including Health visitors, Midwives and Social Workers.
Local based partnerships include ...
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- The University of Manchester
- The Manchester College
- Trinity High School
- The Zion Community Centre & Z-Arts
- Hulme Library
To support our School and local community we have also built strong links with: